Getting Started With Web3 Development
1) CupOJoseph's (a guild member) Guide to becoming an Ethereum developer - A guide that provides some more direction and is less overwhelming than other giant lists, and has most of the resources you need to become a successful Ethereum developer.
2) The Ultimate Ethereum Dapp Tutorial - This article (and video) by Dapp University is a step-by-step guide that goes over how to build a full stack decentralized application on the Ethereum blockchain.
3) Alchemy API Guide - Alchemy is a blockchain platform that makes web3 much faster with an easy-to-use API. This set of documents by Alchemy is a great way to get started using their API and building out your first Dapp.
4) EthHub - Goto source for everything Ethereum. From Tokenomics to Developer Tools.
5) Pet Shop Tutorial - Get started with Solidity using Truffe and Ganache.
6) Ethereum contract overciew - OpenZeppelin - Ethereum contract overview, including Truffle or Hardhat tutorials for Solidity.
7) Ethereum dev stack for fast product iterations - Quick and easy way to set up a scaffold and start fiddling around with contracts and the connected frontend.
8) Solidity Expamples - List of Solidity sample coding.
- https://www.dovemetrics.com/- crypto fundraising Rounds
- Apply to multiple Grants from one from. (0x, dYdX, Aave, Uniswap, Synthetix Grants)
Celo & Toucan Ecosystem Fund
Polygon Village Grants
Polygon Village Voucher
Toucan Grant Program
The Catalyst Fund
Optimism- retro active public fund
clr.fund - Projects